Cambodia, the dynamic country in Southeast Asia between Thailand and Vietnam, is one of the world’s fastest-growing economies in 2019 and – despite its turbulent recent history – has an expanding middle class population of which nearly two thirds are millennials.
For many years a paradise for digital nomads and tech startup entrepreneurs from around the world, as well as an attractive market for investments from new economic giants like China, the country has recently been re-categorized as a middle income economy by the World Bank, and thanks to its rapid development is expected to become a high income one in the next 30 years. Read about our research with Konrad Adenauer Stiftung co-edited by Worldacquire CEO Christopher Treshan Perera.
Worldacquire’s team includes locally and internationally experienced Cambodians (also known as Khmer) who work with our private and public sector partners.
Our recent work in Cambodia
We work with both public and private sector partners to deliver high quality projects at a world-class standard. Recently we have worked together with:
• Konrad Adenauer Foundation (Germany’s largest government thinktank)
• Impact Hub, an international tech/startup incubator network
• European Tech, ICT and online marketplace companies starting Cambodian B2B and B2C activities
• Southeast Asian (e.g. Thai) infrastructure and service tech companies looking to start Cambodian B2B and B2C activities
How we can help you in Cambodia
Worldacquire is specialized in providing:
• Market research and data analysis
• Partnerships & business development in Cambodia
• Due diligence and competitive intelligence
• Business, data and marketing training
• Online marketing and advertising in Cambodian/Khmer language
Our digital advertising services in Cambodian/Khmer
• Cambodian/Khmer paid advertising management (Google, Facebook, Line, Twitter, etc.)
• Placement on major Cambodian/Khmer sites, online newspapers, blogs, etc.
• Social media marketing and engagement in Cambodian/Khmer
• Creating and running Cambodian/Khmer version of your website
Of course, all these Cambodia-specific services can be tailored and combined with our global capabilities which span digital strategy, analytics, ecommerce development and marketing technology.
Get in touch with us via LinkedIn or our contact form to discuss how we can work together.